Shaping the future and making a difference by being DIFFERENT.
Latest Activity: Jan 23, 2013
Started by Ashley McGahee. Last reply by Kevin McBride Dec 3, 2012.
1. MatchingDespierta brushcepilllo wakes uptoalla blanketfrazada towelsa`bana sheetdentifrico toothpaste2.7.I need to ___ ___ my clothes.8. Please _____ your ____.9. Go make up the ____10. Will you go to the _______ and _____ a ______.Word Bank:Compra dienteceppilo Supermercado camapelo limpia3.What is the english word for almorzandoa.playing c.lunchb.after d.nightwhat is the english word for sucien?a. dirty c.umbrellab. blanket d. brokeWhat is the english word for tortaa. vegetable c.cakeb.medical d. jewleryWhat is the english word for carne?a.dinero c. supermarketb.clothes d. meatWhat is the english word for metal?a. metal c.youngb.new d.heavyWhat is the english word for huelen?a.foot c.smellb.toes d. summer
-Answer with spanish termWhat is the hottest season of the year?Sour leche is what? When you get out the shower your body is what?You climb on top of a house with what?What do beavers like to eat?
If you pay with a card it goes on what?
If you can't fix it it's what?
Santa brings what for all the good boys and girls?
Costa del mar is most popular for their what?
The most important food in your meals are your what? Why? (2 answers)
Q: What is the best place to get heart surgery done out of the 4 answers.
Q: Which of these time of days do most people drink coffee?
Q: What do little kids play with?
Q: If you were looking to adopt a baby boy, which answer would you choose?
Unit3andUnit4TEST.docx My finish COMPLETE copy ^__^
Quick answer translation:
Spanish test Check
French test units 3 and 4
Match the French word to the English word:
Fill in the blanks with the french word:
11. little kids like to play with their _________
12. when people go grocery shopping they go to the ___________
13. lowes is a ________ store
14. you get books from the ____________
15. you get your medicine from the _____________
16. to watch a play you go to the __________
17. you go to a stadium to watch a ____________
18. when you want to watch a new _________ you go to the theater
19. people love to spend ___________
20. if you like to write then you need lots of _________
22. the opposite of fast is _________
23. the seasons are summer, spring, fall and _________
24. you wash your pets with _________
25. you brush your teeth with ____________
26. to dry off you use a ___________
27. an orange vegetable that animals love to eat?
28. what do people write with?
29. what do people walk on?
30. What are the days of the week?
Spanish test: units 3 & 4
In 1-8 match the Spanish word with the English word.
1. Rico winter
2. Dedos fingers/toes
3. Manos people
4. Otono delicious
5. Invierno fall
6. Personas English
7. Sesenta sixty
8. Ingles hands
9-14 fill in the blank with Spanish word.
9. The flowers are really pretty and colorful during the ___________.
10. The girl uses her hands when she is ______ to her friends.
11. You put your socks on your _____ before your shoes.
12. You use ______ to wash your hands when they are ______.
13. __________ come in handy when you have trouble seeing.
14. You would need ________ if you want to buy anything at the store.
15- 20 Spanish word to description.
15. What is shinny and comes in different types and women love to have around their neck on their wrists and on their fingers, sometimes expensive, sometimes cheap, but only when fake?
16. What do you lay your head down on to rest at night?
17. You do not want this it is a requirement to live, and is not one thing, but many.
18. You will need this when it's rainy outside so you can keep dry.
19. It’s easy to pay for something that is.......?
20. Opposite of fast and this describes a turtle or a sloth.
21-24 multiple choice
21. The Spanish word for oranges is.
A. Jugo B. Naranjas
C. Menos D. Obra de teatro
22. The opposite of mojada is
A. Dry B. Teeth
C. Towel D. Sheet
23. The English word for frazada is
A. Sheet B. Toothpaste
C. Blanket D. Teeth
24. Cuarenta y nueve in English is
A. 49 B. 29
C. 43 D. 50
Using at least 5 vocabulary words, describe yourself.
Welcome toCharter Conservatory
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Keep up with all of the CCAT happenings!
Accredited with Quality
by the Georgia Accrediting Commission.
A State Charter School Approved by the State Charter Schools Commission.
Lu Ann Womack
Lue Ann Roberson
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
© 2014 Created by Charter Conservatory.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.