Welcome to Charter Conservatory's Volunteer Page, below you will find several ways to receive volunteer hours throughout the course of a nine week session.
- The first Thursday of each month that we are in session, the school hosts a family fun night. Each family that comes will receive volunteer hours.
- The first Saturday of each month that we are in session, the school hosts a Saturday work day from 9am-12pm. Each family member that comes will receive volunteer hours.
- You can request to be added to our substitute list, this is a great opportunity to earn close to 9 hours in one day.
- You can earn an hour for donation of supplies..... Clorox wipes, copy paper, hand sanitizer, paper towels, kleenex, etc....
- Parents/guardians are always welcome to come in the building at their leisure, teachers may have something available for them to do.
- Parents/guardians can volunteer to come in during the week and help with lunch duty.
- At the teachers approval, parents/guardians are welcome to accompany their child on field-trips.
At any time you maycontact me at email@example.com or the following:
(912) 764-5888 (school)
(912) 531-6285 (mobile)
I thank you for your support of our school and your child's education.
J. Benji Lewis
CCAT Volunteer Coordinator